High Desert


If you need help as a buyer or seller regarding non-disclosure issues, bring in all of your documents for review and we can decide together if you need to file a lawsuit or need help in defending yourself in a lawsuit that hasbeen filed against you.

If you own property with another person and you want to sell that property and that person refuses to sell, you may need to file a partition action against them and get a court order to sell the property. Or, you might simply need me to write a letter to the co-owner to help them decide to sell.

Avoid litigation--let me help you draft a property agreement when you are planning on purchasing property with another person.

Call BARBARA BARRETT for a free 1/2 hour consultation now.
(760) 323-2622